Monday, January 23, 2006

Woohoo

So.. I am getting my laptop! My hubby is the BEST I tell you... I am getting the Dell Inspiron 6000 and I am bouncing.. can't wait to get it..

I just checked my Order Status and this is what is happening right now.. I will update as new information becomes available.



ORDER PROCESSING
Your order is currently being processed for release to the manufacturing

floor. Release is generally dependent upon approval of your designated form of payment. Credit card orders are usually released for production next business day pending availability of parts. Orders paid by cheque or lease are released upon receipt of the cheque/signed lease contract. Please allow 10 extra days for cheques that are not pre-printed.

1 comment:

Lori said...

It is four weeks today that I quit.. I think