Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year (moved from 360)

Happy New Year
Well it is 2006.. wow how did that happen? The past year was pretty good for us. We got to go to Australia that was definatly something that doesn't happen every year! I got to get away for a weekend to Croptopia. Todd and I both lost a bunch of weight and I know I feel a lot better about myself and I think he does as well.
Looking ahead in 2006..
I am not a huge fan of making resolutions, but I do think that the New Year is like a fresh start so there are a few things I would like to get a fresh start with. First off I need to quit smoking again.. Todd will say, yeah yeah, I have heard that before, but really that is my plan.
Next on my list is to start a weight loss program again. I am not sure how much I gained lately but it and more has got to go. I am starting to go to TOPS which will be great for me.. not only will it keep me focused but will be social time for me, which I need badly.
Also on my list is this Blog. I would like to write every day, which I am sure is a lofty goal, so maybe every second day.. we shall see.
I would like to start my Avon back into full swing again as well.. My goal is to make PC this year and if I am going to do that I had better move my ass.
I am not sure yet how to end these entries.. haha... Maybe I should read some other people's blogs and get an idea from them.

No comments: