Tuesday, January 24, 2006

TOPS update

BLECH.. is all I can say.. I am up 2.4 pounds from last week so I am at 150.4.. NOT GOOD..

I made a few goals yesterday at the meeting and am pretty proud of myself today as I have met two and am working on #3

1. Exercize - I copied a bunch of Yoga shows that were on this morning and did one.. woohoo (see post on Yoga and Curtis to come later)

2. Fruit - I am HORRIBLE when it comes to fruit.. I may have eaten 2 peices of fruit in th past two months.. eek.. so my goal was to eat 3 fruits in a week.. today I had 1 cup of Orange Juice.. apparently it counts.. WOOOHOO

3. Food Journal - I have breakfast and Lunch completed.. supper is a Lean Cuisine seeing it is a work night so that should be easy..

ohhhh I just remembered the last one.. DON"T EAT POPCORN AT WORK.. we have a machine and it is SOOOO good.. but it is soooo bad.. so I will not eat it tonight.. yikes.. !!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I DID IT.. no popcorn at work