Sunday, January 08, 2006

What a difference a year makes

I am not even sure I need to write anything for this one as they say a picture says a thousand words. But then again I have never been one who misses an oportunity to babble on... although, this topic is a bit different as this is one where I feel GOOD about ME! Last January I weighed in at 163 pounds and was disgusted with myself. I made a resolution (likely the first I ever kept) to loose the weight. My goal was to get to 130. I am not there yet, but I will be. The last time I checked I was in the low 140's, but I haven't checked since Christmas.. haha.. but.. I am so pleased by this, I thought I would post a before and after shot... as embarrasing as the first is.. I am so happy by the shot taken today that I will show it.

2 comments:

Kim Sanderson said...

What an accomplishment you should be very proud!

Lori said...

I don't remember being that big either.. but I guess the pictures don't lie.. which is why I took some before photos.. :)