Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Printer Update

So the piece of crap printer that I got for Christmas is turning into an interesting story. I sent an email to the Lexmark people saying that I thought I was owed some compensation from this whole fiasco. A lady named Dana called me and started the ball rolling. Her concern was that the didn't have the actual printer to do any testing on.. then she say the pictures that are here in this blog.. (way down) and forwarded them to a guy in Kentucky to look at. Apparently he is the tech guy that checks out and tries to fix the bizzare things that happen and I guess that is where I fit... haha in the bizzare category, go figure!

So... what he told me is that he would like my memory stick with the pictures on it and they will give me a replacement stick. He is very interested in these pictures and in fixing them and figuring out what could possibly have happened to cause such corruption (apparently the technical word for my pictures).

I am very very happy that something is happening and I wasn't just told TFB. I was on the fence about ever owning a Lexmark Product again, as I do prefer that name brand in printers.... I am now back to being a fan of thier customer service at the least.

I will post an update when I have another one.

No comments: