Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Brad


So we had a birthday party for Brad today (Todd's Nephew). He turns 20 on Monday.. wow.. talk about time flying. We all had a great time and yes I smoked, but only a little bit, but it had been since Tuesday when I had my last one.

We had some great food, great company and a great time. Curtis has a new best friend apparently, and a new favorite past time. Todd and Curtis started the day by playing Hockey on X-Box and letting me sleep in.. YEAH.. so then Curtis had the idea that maybe Brad would play with him when he came over for the party......... (side note) Curtis is very timid and afraid of people that he doesn't see in every day life. The past few times he has seen Brad he has been warming up to him, but wasn't quite there yet... well that all changed today. Brad agreed to play hockey with him and Curtis jumped into Brads lap... we are all still shocked by that.. and they played hockey for well over an hour without stopping. Curtis' favortie part is the bobble heads (I have no clue) and fighting.. haha.. even though Brad would let him win he had to take at least a few hits.. way to beat up a 3 year old Brad!

Cambria was a little put out I think by everyone watching Curtis play hockey.. I need to get her something to show off in while people are around or something. She did eventually start drawing and showed off her pictures which are very good. I will ahve to scan some sometime to put on her. She does really good Anime style drawings.

I guess that is all for now... Happy Birthday Brad!

2 comments:

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

Oh my! What a cute nephew you have.. Does he do kids' parties? :)

Kim Sanderson said...

Your nephew is a hottie!!! Happy birthday to him and congrats on the cut back on smokin!!!