Thursday, January 19, 2006

Preschool - Thursday

I took the camera to school today to get some pictures of what goes on there. I didn' want to fill this up with picture after picture so I combined some together with descriptions.. hmm kind of like a layout.. haha

Here is the first one.. Oh I also blurred the faces of the other children in the photos. I think you can click on it to make it a bit larger.

This one deserved it's own shot as it is the cars Curtis was working on with Playdoh (side note - I made some play doh last week for the kids to play with and I was actually super mom for a day!)

He has been enjoying, and Cambria too for that matter, the play doh that I made for them. It was pretty easy to make except for the constant stirring that is required.. it was quite the work out for sure!

The next set of pictures is Curtis making his train. I love this train and think it is his greatest work. Normally I try to influence his crafting and tell him where to put things.. yes bad mommy, but today I decided to just let him go to it and this is what he came up with. He pointed out to me all the things that I have detailed below. Remember to click on it to make it bigger.. also remember to comment on the blog by hitting the comment button as we will have those comments years down the road when he looks back at this amazing train!


Oh and I don't think I mentioned.. Curtis LOVES Preschool.. :)

1 comment:

KGould said...

wow! i love that he put the wheels behind the train - i work with kids his age and cant think of a time one of them has figured that out!! smarty pants curtis! its so cute, i love the driver in the window too. quite the mind ticking along in his head. very cute!