Monday, January 09, 2006

TOPS

So today was my first day going to a TOPS meeting. I had a great time and am very confident that I can get to my first goal of 135 in the 12 weeks that I have given myself. After that my next goal is 125 but I am not sure of a time frame for that, I guess I will see after the first 12 weeks are up.. who knows I may be there by then.. HA!

I did weigh in today and it was higher than I thought I had gotten but I wasn't shattered by the number as it was me who has been stuffing my face with all the yummy lindor's and peanut butter cups and well everything else.. haha so it was not a shock

The scale at home tells me 145 and the scale at TOPS reads 148.8 which apparently gets recorded as 149.. geesh.. so I have nowhere to go but down. I will post my results next Monday after my next meeting.

I have to get my ass to the gym though.. I have to do two days a week at minimum and then I will have skiing for the next four Sundays and that will count as some serious exercise I am sure.. falling down burns a lot of calories I am sure.. haha

Lori

2 comments:

Kim Sanderson said...

You go Girl!!

Lori said...

Thanks for the comments.. I plan on looking even better soon enough.. :)