Friday, January 20, 2006

Thank you...

It was pretty freaky! And scary as well. I was driving down the 403 towards a scrapbook store this morning when I found myself behind a slow tractor trailer (he was doing 100 but I normal travel at about 120). I was in the right lane when I normally travel in the middle so these were two odd things. I even thought to myself while driving that I should get over but then thought nah.. I am happy in this lane.. What was that about? I am NEVER happy in the slower lane.. haha.. about 5 mins after this I am driving along (at 100 still) be-bopping to the music on the stero when I see a steel door fly off of the truck that would have been in front of me had I changed lanes! It more than likely would have hit my car if not come through the front window of my car.. cars behind me were swerving left and right.. holy crap it was scary... more scary when it hit me that 99.9% of the time I drive in that lane but made a choice to drive in the slow lane.. so whoever the Angel was that was driving with me today.. Thank you!

No comments: