Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cambria

I noticed today that I don't have a lot in here about Cambria.... I guess because Curtis is with me all day and is infront of my camera more.

So this is all about Miss Cambria who is GROUNDED!! The Crime.. not preparing for a test and subsequently failing it. I explained to her that she is not being grounded for failing the test but more for not studying, not telling us about the test and just not being prepared. She said she studied right before the test.. well that didn't work so well. She got 9.5 out of 20 and it was on Provincial Government.. I didn't know some of the answers myself.. haha

So, she is grounded for a week from all her electronic shtuff.

TODAY she got to go Snowboarding with school and from everything she told me it was a great time even though she fell A LOT!

I am hoping to get out to the hill next time and get some photos so I can add them here.

No comments: