Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend!

Sweet the weekend is here!

I am getting my hair done this morning with help of a WagJag deal. I bought one to my normal hair salon... yeah it is next to RNT but it still a really great salon! haha. It cost me 29.00 to get a cut and colour.. yup great deal.

After that I have to collect Curtis at hockey practice as Todd is off to a Leaf game... He calls it the Buffalo game as he doesn't like the leafs so much.

So tonight I am planning on starting my Cruise album. I am thinking 8x8 with a lot of journalling as I have gotten away from that latley. I was looking at my old albums last week and loved going back and reading what I wrote.. soooo.. it is back to journalling for me.

Tommorrow morning I hope to get out for a walk as I haven't been in *gasp* two weeks! I hope the weather cooperates as I am made from sugar and will melt in the rain!

After Curtis' hockey game tomorrow Todd and I are going on a date! We are going to see Battle: Los Angeles. It looks like a pretty intense movie and I am really looking forward to a date.. it has been a while since we went out.

I will be back after with a photo of the new do!

Edited to add this horrid shot of my hair BEFORE getting it cut and coloured. I have to wait for the morning to get someone to get a good shot of my hair.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

patiently waiting for a picture......