Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday blabber

Welcome to Tuesday!

Curtis is not feeling well and neither is Nanny.. Todd must have shared his cold with everyone.  I am not getting sick.. NOPE.  Been there done that this year already.

Something wonderful has happened at work.  We finally hired a receptionist to replace me.  Yes I did leave that position at the beginning of December and she just started yesterday.  We have had a temp up until now and she didn't have the qualifications to do some of the work.  Because she wasn't qualified I have been doing many tasks that the receptionist should do and now she is doing them!  Oh this is going to give me so much more time for other projects like.. *gasp* SEARS...

This week has been amazing weather wise so far.  I am officially done with winter, yes I love snow!  However, the time has come to move on and bring on Spring!.. So because of the weather I have been getting off of my lazy ass and out walking.. yesterday I walked 6.5 km and today 3.25.

I think I need to start adding some photos to these posts but really this is just a babble.. blah blah blah.. :)

No comments: