Sunday, March 27, 2011

This Week

So this week was pretty good... seemed long though as I have (had) a cold.  I think it is pretty much gone now.  The new accounting clerk/receptionist is working out REALLY well and is taking a lot of work from me so I am not soooo overwhelmed all the time.


This week the Fairies and I (Deneen, Crystal and Tracey) got to go to the taping of the season finale of The Mercer Report http://www.rickmercer.com/.  It was pretty cool I have to say.  I have never been to a taping of anything before.  The audience is a LOT smaller than I had expected, and for that matter so was Rick Mercer.  Haha.. he is very short and has a very big head!  He is a funny man though and we had a great time. 



I am looking forward to going back to the CBC building sometime as they have a musem there that looks pretty cool.  See the Tree house?  Recognize it??  YUP.. it is Casey and Finnegan's from Mr. Dressup! 

All in all.. a pretty good week... BTW the next entry will be. HOT!  :)

No comments: