Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cruise Album

I started working on the scrapbook for our Cruise that we went on in November 2010. It started out being an 8X8 album.. nice, small and quick right? Then I started thinking about all of the extra stuff that I have to put in.

Yea, I could have scanned and printed them.. but I wanted the actual paper work in the album.. so then I need to decide if I want a 12 x 12 album and I really didn't... soooooo I am doing my very first 8 1/2 x 11 album!

It is really going to move me out of my comfort zone becuase everything is usually square.. should be a lot of fun to do.

Here is the page I finished tonight.. yes it took about 5 hours.. haha.. it shouldn't even have taken an hour it is so simple. Damned internet.. haha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the paper ... i think i have seen it before ...lol!

Crystal said...

Oh I love it. What is the paper?

Lori said...

background paper is from the Green Tea collection.. the green is from the Rockstar collection.. :)