Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stamping/Colouring

Last week I went to Scrapfest.  Had GREAT time and bought a keychain with a stamped image on it.  I have to say I have been a little obsessed since then and feel a need to learn to colour in an image like this.

I went to Walmart and bought 36 Bic Mark-It markers.. LOVE THEM!







Yesterday I went to Scrapbook Queens for a Queen's Crop and was introduced to COPIC Markers and The Spica Pen.





At 7.99 each these markers are VERY expensive so I only bought two as the BIC ones didn't contain a good caucasian skin tone.

Here is my FIRST card... :)  When I was on Kraftin' Kimmie's blog there was a BINGO card challenge so I made my card and used Flowers, Ribbon and a brad!






I think I might be hooked!!

2 comments:

Sheila Thomas said...

I love Copics
we have to get together and color !!!
Sheil

Lori said...

Sheila I think we should have a colouring party after Easter.. :)

Crystal is hooked now too!