Sunday, June 28, 2009

Decals - How to Order (and a freebie)

Thanks for dropping by my blog today! It is nice to see you here.

If you haven't been by the blog before take a look around (below) to see the different decals that I have already done. If you don't see one there that you like, you can email me with your idea and can let you know if I can do it and what the price would be.

The smaller decals are mostly $5.00 unless they are intricate or have many colours.

All of the proceeds of the decals goes to The Weekend to End Breast Cancer. If you are interested in donating materials (vinyl, mats, blades, more hours in the day) please let me know and I can offer you a link back right over there under Scrapbuggy's link.

I have a facebook group as well and all of the decal's are there, including some that are not on the blog yet. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=17071172375

FREEBIE... BLOG CANDY!!!!.

Yes I have a decal that I am going to be giving away! What do you have to do to enter the draw?? Join my facebook group and leave me a comment either here or on the group that you have joined and that you would like to be in the draw.

If you are already in the group, post a comment in the group to let me know you want in on the draw!

And a shout out tonight to Paula at Scrapbooks and Smiles.. www.scrapbooksandsmiles.com . Thanks for the mention in the newsletter.. you ROCK!!

A couple of new decals for your ordering pleasure as well.

2 comments:

CindeeQ said...

This is the cutest decal ever!! Love it!

Cindee

Lori said...

Which one?