Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weekend "Laptop" Crop

Well that is what it was for me. It was very different taking only one bag to a crop... although I took all my paper stuff for Cambria so it really didn't count this time.

I printed off some of my digi layouts and I am very impressed by how 'real' they look and will be continuing in the digital world for the time being.

So.. onto the pages from the weekend!

First up we have two "Cheater" layouts as they are done with something called a Plopper - You can go here to download this one .


Here is the link to this one




The next two are not made with ploppers but are made with kits that I downloaded.



This is one of my favorite kits... I LOVE IT.. it is Jaelop Design - Love Hearts

The last one that I worked on on the weekend was using some of my FAVORITE photos of the kids.. I took them last New Year's Day when I was playing with the camera.



This one you can download at Shabby Princess

No comments: