Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Training is going good!

This is my third week of training for the Weekend to End Breast Cancer and I have now surpassed the 25 Km mark!

I have been walking every day at lunch for 30 mins (except one rain day) and I feel GREAT!

I think I am going to 'step up' (haha) my walking and add in another 30 mins to an hour a day to really get my body used to moving.

I am going to be updating my blog and making a Facebook group where you can follow my progress.

For those who have already donated... THANK YOU so much for those who have not I am still WAY under goal and would totally appreciate ANY amount of donation.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!!

Lori North ->http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Toronto2008?px=2638917&pg=personal&fr_id=1254&fl=en_US&et=c03fL8VqlXz0kKWcRuX5zA..&s_tafId=109024

No comments: