Monday, April 21, 2008

WW and Journaling my Loss

I started a new group for scrapping weight loss (SYWL). I was going to start a new blog to detail it, but why not just blog it here with the rest of my shtuff. The first challenge is to create a page about how you look now and why you don't want to look like that anymore.


I did this one back in September and am using it for my first page in my Weight loss Journal.

I am doing Weight Watchers on my own and using the SYWL group as well as an WW Yahoo group as my support system. My first week I was down 2.8 pounds! I was so thrilled with that. I am pretty sure I am going to have a loss this week but am guessing it will be closer to 1 pound than almost 3.

Will check in again on Weight in Wed!

Lori

1 comment:

KGould said...

very cool! good luck lori :) :) :)