Saturday, February 11, 2006

New and exciting.. or not

Well it has been a few days since I posted anything here. I am at work now and have some time to write so I will. I actually like my job and am very lucky that my hubby gave me the push to get a job. It is nice to get out and talk to.. well.. I guess they are adults.. haha. I work at a Chrysler Dealership as a part time receptionist. I think they should make some sort of reality show out of this place.. haha.. call it The Dealership.. I have new stories every night after working.. it really is an entertaining place to work.

My mom is visiting from Halifax this weekend.. I think I can write that now as the surprise should be over.. haha.. if not.. Hey Aunt Elaine.. surprise! haha.. It is my Aunt's bday and my Mom and my other Aunt are here to surprise her. Then tonight we have an engagement party to go to and tomorrow we are heading up to Newmarket to visit my Grandma.. so it is a busy weekend for me.

What else is new... hmm I am not sure.. Curtis got his hair cut this week. I should post some photos as it is so cute... he looks like a a boy again. Cambria hasn't been feeling well.. she brought home a notice last week about strep throat and scarlet fever in school.. the next day she had bright red cheeks and a rash on her face which is symptomatic of scarlet fever. I took her to the doc and he said it looked like it but she was missing one component.. the fever part... he put her on antibiotics anyway and now a week later she is feeling like crap again.

Hopefully she is feeling better tomorrow so she can go visit Grandma with us.

No comments: